Iberianspices

Iberianspices Stock over 100 Herbs & Spices and now Organic Spices.

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Help is on it's way

Since Brexit i have had a battle trying to get supplies of the main curries. I have found places in Hungary who are a great company to deal with. Also two in the Malaga area of Spain.

The problem is there are a number of items that i just can't find after trying Franc Spain Germany Holland Hungary Romania and Poland.

Spain and Hungary at the moment supply lots of what i need BUT a big but. What I can get is most of my supplies but not  the main and most popular Curries. What i can't get is Balti, Biryani, Korma, Roghan Josh Sumac and Asafoetida" Hing ", Vindaloo Tandorri i can get.

If i was able to get the above curries  i would be able to give my customers just what they want.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter. I had a question. Do you know of a good ship forwarding service?
    I'm trying to get things from Spain to Portugal. (I'm in the Serra)

    ReplyDelete