Iberianspices

Iberianspices Stock over 100 Herbs & Spices and now Organic Spices.

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Vans packed and ready to go back home

Well it's been a good trip I got to see my new Organic supplier. My usual supplier tells me most of what they supply is Organic but the growers can't or won't pay the registration fees and yearly inspections so they can't claim Organic status.

Back in stock will be to name a few

Kashmiri chilli powder
Fried chicken coating
Roghan Josh
Saffron
Jamaican style seasoning
Himalayan pink salt
Red lentils
Green lentils

For those who can't do without English food I have a limited supply of listed below
Magnets Cider
Duns river Coconut milk
Pataks Garam masala paste
Gales lemon curd
Nescafé coffee 100g
Heinz spaghetti hoops
Dried peas
Scotch broth mix

To name but a few but limited stock

No comments:

Post a Comment